Environmental and Technical Artist in the gaming industry.
I really love 3D modeling and environment creation. That is my main focus. Creation of stylized realistic graphics with tweaking real time rendering engines, working on shaders and scripting. Also, I really enjoy working on sound and visual effects design. I am a computer graphic designer with a bachelor's degree in Information Technology.
I have been working professionally with computer graphics for over 9 years. Last four years I have been fulfilling myself in 3D graphics in Game development. Previusly as a multimedia and photography specialist, I developed my strong artistic sense and knowledge of lighting and composition which helps me in 3D modeling all the time.
Dark Envoy is a non-linear RPG to offer exploration of a vast world with an emphasis on tactical combat layered with lore and strategy. A continuation of Event Horizon’s attempt, which began with the studio’s debut title Tower of Time, to shatter long-standing RPG tropes and to create something unique in the process.
- Visual Effects for skills and environments
- Shader creation with Amplify (Unreal Engine Material Editor for Unity)
- Rigging and asset implementation
- Game optymalisation
At Nlightnin Production I worked on the "NlightVR ™" project. Virtual Reality Meditation Center and Oncological therapy in the form of a game.
- 3D Asset Creation and optimization for VR environments
- PBR Texturing and Material Creation
- Level and Environment Art for Virtual Reality in Unreal Engine 4.
- Programming Shaders in Unreal Material Editor.
- Scripting in UE4 Blueprints.
- Optimization of purchased 3D models to meet the set criteria - the number of triangles and LOD's, optimization of materials and transparency use, number and size of textures.
- Optimization of environments to achieve the proper number of frames on the previously indicated hardware configuration. Use of Intel Graphics Frame Analyzer and NVIDIA® Nsight™ to track optimisation and make suitable changes.
About the project:
Fallout Cascadia is an upcoming modification to Bethesda's Fallout 4. It will function as a new game every step along the way. Fallout Cascadia takes the player back to the west coast and is geographically centered around Seattle, Washington. It will feature a new worldspace comparable to the one in Fallout 4, a new branching main quest, new factions, weapons, armors, a new protagonist (who is yet to be revealed) as well as much more. It will be nothing short of a new entry into the Fallout franchise.
I am preparing custom assets for post-apocalyptic Cascadia.
- Hard Surface modeling of new assets
- Scultping and retopology of new assets
- Texturing new assets in Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Retexture and mesh modification of old assets
- Asset optimisation for Bethesda Creation Engine
Eastend.pl is an online store specializing in sports, youth and lifestyle clothing products.
- Creative media preparation (advertising videos, web and print advertisements, 360-degree presentations).
- Taking professional product and marketing photos and post-production photography.
- Conducting and organization of photo shooting sessions.