I love games, and working on them. Especially on visual effects, realtime engines, shader coding, 3D modeling, environment creation or tool building.
Experience and skills:
- 4+ years of real-time VFX in Unreal (Niagara) and Unity (Shuriken), using external software such as Houdini, Blender for Fluid and pyro simulations, mesh destruction and flipbook creation.
- 4+ years of experience as a technical artist working on Artist Piplines, asset reviews, creation and tool research, problem solving, rigging and assets or plugins implementation.
- 4+ years of experience in shader programming in Unreal and Unity. (Unreal Material Editor, HLSL, Amplify, Shader Graph)
- 4+ years of experience in the Environmental and level Art with high use of 3D modeling and material creation with organic and hard surface design. (Zbrush, Modo, Blender, 3Ds Max, Maya, Houdini, Substance Designer, Substance Painter)
- 4+ years of experience in Asset Normal Map baking and texturing in Substance Painter and Quixel Suite.
- 4+ years of experience in game optimization and profiling in Unreal and Unity. Mainly with built-in profilers and external software: Intel Frame Analyzer, Nvidia Nsight.
- 3+ years of experience with VR technology in Unreal Engine and Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, HTC Vive.
- 3+ years of visual scripting in Unreal Engine.
- 1+ year of programming in C # and C ++, and writing Python scripts in Blender.
- 10+ years of experience in computer graphics and photography. (Adobe Suite, Corel Suite, Affinity Suite, Gimp, Inkscape)
- 10+ years of teamwork software - Perforce, Git, SourceTree, Git Extentions, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Quire, Trello, Confluence, Synology, Discord.
Dark Envoy is a non-linear RPG to offer exploration of a vast world with an emphasis on tactical combat layered with lore and strategy. A continuation of Event Horizon’s attempt, which began with the studio’s debut title Tower of Time, to shatter long-standing RPG tropes and to create something unique in the process.
- Visual Effects for skills and environments
- Shader creation with HLSL and Amplify (Unreal Engine Material Editor for Unity)
- Rigging and asset implementation
- Writing documentation and creating pipelines for artists
- Game optimilization and troubleshooting
Duality Games is a game development studio based in Warsaw. Founded in 2017. Studio created games like Barn Finders and Accident and working on three new titles: Tales of Tomorrow: Experiment, Unholy and Radiance.
- Creating Levels from Blockaut to final meshes.
- Creating Assets
- VFX - Niagara
- Writing Shaders in Unreal Engine Material Editor
- Level Optimization and profiling
At Nlightnin Production I worked on the "NlightVR ™" project. Virtual Reality Meditation Center and Oncological therapy in the form of a game.
- 3D Asset Creation and optimization for VR environments
- PBR Texturing and Material Creation
- Level and Environment Art for Virtual Reality in Unreal Engine 4.
- Programming Shaders in Unreal Material Editor.
- Scripting in UE4 Blueprints.
- Optimization of purchased 3D models to meet the set criteria - the number of triangles and LOD's, optimization of materials and transparency use, number and size of textures.
- Optimization of environments to achieve the proper number of frames on the previously indicated hardware configuration. Use of Intel Graphics Frame Analyzer and NVIDIA® Nsight™ to track optimisation and make suitable changes.
About the project:
Fallout Cascadia is an upcoming modification to Bethesda's Fallout 4. It will function as a new game every step along the way. Fallout Cascadia takes the player back to the west coast and is geographically centered around Seattle, Washington. It will feature a new worldspace comparable to the one in Fallout 4, a new branching main quest, new factions, weapons, armors, a new protagonist (who is yet to be revealed) as well as much more. It will be nothing short of a new entry into the Fallout franchise.
I am preparing custom assets for post-apocalyptic Cascadia.
- Hard Surface modeling of new assets
- Scultping and retopology of new assets
- Texturing new assets in Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Retexture and mesh modification of old assets
- Asset optimisation for Bethesda Creation Engine
Eastend.pl is an online store specializing in sports, youth and lifestyle clothing products.
- Creative media preparation (advertising videos, web and print advertisements, 360-degree presentations).
- Taking professional product and marketing photos and post-production photography.
- Conducting and organization of photo shooting sessions.