3D Props and Environmental Artist in the gaming industry.
I really love 3D modeling and environment creation. That is my main focus. I specialize in Hard Surface modeling and stylized realistic graphics. Also, I really enjoy working on sound and visual effects design. I am a computer graphic designer with a bachelor's degree in computer science.
I have been working professionally with computer graphics for over 9 years. Last four years I have been fulfilling myself in 3D graphics in Game development. Previusly as a multimedia and photography specialist, I developed my strong artistic sense and knowledge of lighting and composition which helps me in 3D modeling all the time.
Also as an amateur musician, I have extensive knowledge of audio production and sound effects.
"NlightVR ™" is Virtual Reality Game like Meditation Center and Oncological Therapy, with support of biosensors stimulates the change in emotional state, concentration, calming, which affect the expression of genes. The main purpose of the System is to influence biochemistry of the organism and the patient's own immune system.
- Environment design for Virtual Reality in Unreal Engine 4.
- 3D Assets creation with High Poly to Low Poly, baking normals, and texturing of necessary assets that were not available for purchase.
- Programming shaders, especially for environment visual effects.
- Scripting in UE4 Blueprints.
- Audio - voice-over recordings in studio, making sound effects with synthesizers and sample manipulation. Preparation of good in-game mix with available or made myself sounds.
- Optimization of purchased 3D models to meet the set criteria - the number of triangles and LOD's, optimization of materials and transparency use, number and size of textures.
- Optimization of environments to achieve the proper number of frames on the previously indicated hardware configuration. Use of Intel Graphics Frame Analyzer and NVIDIA® Nsight™ to track optimisation and make suitable changes.
- Creating concepts and help oncologists in writing a script suitable for virtual reality.
About the project:
Fallout Cascadia is an upcoming modification to Bethesda's Fallout 4. It will function as a new game every step along the way. Fallout Cascadia takes the player back to the west coast and is geographically centered around Seattle, Washington. It will feature a new worldspace comparable to the one in Fallout 4, a new branching main quest, new factions, weapons, armors, a new protagonist (who is yet to be revealed) as well as much more. It will be nothing short of a new entry into the Fallout franchise.
I am preparing custom assets for post-apocalyptic Cascadia.
- Hard Surface modeling of new assets
- Scultping and retopology of new assets
- Texturing new assets in Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Retexture and mesh modification of old assets
- Asset optimisation for Bethesda Creation Engine
Eastend.pl is an online store specializing in sports, youth and lifestyle clothing products.
- Creative media preparation (advertising videos, web and print advertisements, 360-degree presentations).
- Taking professional product and marketing photos and post-production photography.
- Conducting and organization of photo shooting sessions.